1. This Skillshare DIY video of dyeing fabric looks so easy and fun! I’m thinking of getting some plain white swaddles and going to town for the new baby.
2. Gymboree’s $12.99 and Under Sale — the whole site is under $12.99! My favorite picks here.
3. It’s National Iced Tea Month, and Simpson and Vail make my absolute favorite iced tea bags. They’re one of the oldest tea companies in the country, and originally made custom blends for people like J.P. Morgan. And if you’ve never tried it, their Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake Tea is my absolute favorite. I order it by the pound!
4. This Tarte Eyeshadow Palette is everything I ever wanted and more. Look at all those neutrals! Usually I end up using one or two colors and tossing the rest, but all of these are great.
5. The Ultimate V-Neck Tee, on sale for less than $20. Score!
6. This Plastic Water Blob tutorial — I made one for Queenie and she loves it!
7. This Whiskey Soaked Campfire Jerky will be in Mr. M’s next care package.
8. This Stratfor article on What Brexit Means for the World. Even though I don’t use my fancy college degree much, I still follow geopolitcal goings-on closely. This article is a great summary for those who want more than your average news article.
9. This toddler blanket. Swoon! I’ve drooled over the queen sized one for years — the toddler one is way more affordable and even sweeter.
10. Fan favorite Lianne Moriarty’s What Alice Forgot is on Kindle deals for $3.99! Snatch up this bestseller while you can!